About Me

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My First Blog

Since I've created this blog I haven't put much effort in to getting it all together and interesting. This first blog I write will probably be random (well the others probably will too, I'm a pretty random person). So here it goes.

Mikael has been gone a whole three weeks yesterday and I'm already going insane. I wish this deployment would speed up already and bring him back home to me. I have to say, this deployment is a lot harder to deal with than the last two. I'm so thankful that I hear from him quite a bit though. Seriously, if I didn't hear from him as much as I do now, I'd be even more of a nervous wreck than I already am.

The rest of this week will consist of Part 2 Season Finale of Sons of Anarchy, baking 6 dozen cookies and also a big ass (literally) cake for my parents friends birthday. I think it will also consist of a bowling trip with my brother's girlfriend's son for his birthday. School has been keeping me busy and stressful all in the same. I have 9 more classes and I'll have my Associate's Degree!! :D I'm going to continue towards my Bachelor's though. That is a huge accomplishment and relief for me. It's keeping me busy while Mikael is deployed.

What really made me happy was when Mikael asked me that when he got back to Hawaii if I'd fly out there to see him and see him earlier than his actual return date. I was ECSTATIC!! I told him hell yes I'd go. Although, I really, really, really hate to fly; not seeing my husband for 7 months is totally worth it though.

I'm in the process of selling Avon again and also doing home projects, such as: custom picture frames, wooden letters that you can use for your child's bedroom or even decor around your house.

I guess all in all, this will be a good week. I'll be doing things to keep my mind off this deployment.

I'll try and write a blog every other day or at least every week.

Thanks for reading everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment