About Me

Friday, December 16, 2011

One Month down, Six more to go...

As the first month has passed I am finding it harder and harder being away from him. The next 6 months are going to be tough, but I know what I signed up for when I married him. I would not trade it for the world. I sent him a care package today and hope he enjoys it. The next one will have more of a variety.

I am thankful that I hear from him often and thankful to read/hear an "I love you and I miss you" at the end of every e-mail and phone call I receive from him. I truly can not wait to have him home with me again.

Growning up I never thought of myself as being someone who is strong enough to be married to the Military. I sure have proved myself wrong and I am happy and proud.

I'm not sure what else to write, so I'll end it here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment